What Tier is The Beachcroft Hotel & Beach Hut Suites in?
We are in a Tier 4 area and currently closed due to a Nationwide lockdown
What does this mean for my visit?
If you have an existing reservation please contact the hotel directly to discuss your options
Guest should observe the tier rules of their place of residence when travelling to The Beachcroft Hotel & Beach Hut Suites
Multiple households mixing indoors (tables booked with other households must be rearranged for a later date)
Dining with us up to 6 guests from one household or support bubble
Food Service available Monday to Sunday with last order by 21:00
Reservations will only be taken for food and beverage dining. Reservations preferred to avoid disappointment
Face coverings for staff and guests always in the public spaces, apart from at your table
Physical distancing in all public spaces between staff and guests
We have continued to review and maintain the safe practices adopted this year which for which we were awarded three industry recognised accreditations for guest safety.
As a business we continue to conduct training and apply updated procedures for the comfort and peace of mind for all our customers. Please rest assured that the majority of processes including payments, ordering and general queries can be completed over the phone should you feel more comfortable.
One of the front office team will be in contact with all our guests prior to arrival, outlining some of the specific safety measures in place and completing a quick screening questionnaire
We are all very much looking forward to being able to welcome our guests for the festive season, and look forward to seeing all our guests again soon
Beachcroft Hotel & Beach Hut Suites
- Hand sanitiser in the lobby, staff room, reception desk and restaurant entrance.
- Protective Screen at reception.
- Online Check in to reduce physical contact.
- Regular sanitising of all high contact areas including handles and hand rails.
- Breakfast buffet now removed and served from the kitchen.
- Housekeepers to wear gloves when servicing rooms.
- All in room high contact areas such as remotes and phones wiped with alcohol wipes.
- Restaurant tables separated to provide customers with a comfortable dining
- Frequent checks on team for personal hygiene and insistence on regular hand
- Beach Hut check ins available to avoid the main hotel reception.
- In-room dining service is also available.
- Decorative pillows & throws removed from beds.
- Mini bar (where appplicable) items refreshed for each guest.
Adjustment to cancellation policy, offering a flexible 24 hours for all individual bookings.
For all existing bookings that have been pre paid, these can be postponed to a later date.
Please speak to reception to discuss.