We look forward to welcoming you back safely to the Beachcroft Hotel & Beach Hut Suites.
When will the Beachcroft Beach Hut Suites reopen?
According to latest government advise, from Monday 12th April
When will the Beachcroft Hotel reopen?
According to latest government advice, from Monday 17th May
What is your Covid Booking policy?
When booking with us, you can have peace of mind that if you need to amend or cancel your booking we have flexible booking terms, our standard cancellation policy is 24 hours in the hotel and 14 days in the Beach Hut Suites, we do not require a deposit to secure your reservation at the time of booking giving you confidence that if plans do change then you have flexibility with us.
What Covid measures are in place at the hotel?
We have continued to review and maintain the safe practices adopted this year for which we were awarded three industry recognised accreditations for guest safety. As a business we continue to conduct training and apply updated procedures for the comfort and peace of mind for all our customers. Please view our full list of covid measures below and rest assured that the majority of processes including payments, ordering and general queries can be completed over the phone should you feel more comfortable.
What dining facilities are available during April 12th & May 17th?
Our brand new Beachside Terrace is open on Thursday 15th April and will remain open Thursday to Sunday to hotel guests and non residents. We plan to serve light refreshments and food between 10am – 4pm. We are currently working on our menu’s and will share them on our website or via social media once these are available.
Do you offer online check-in facility?
One of the front office team will be in contact with you prior to arrival, outlining some of the specific safety measures in place and completing a short screening questionnaire.
What are you current opening hours?
Reception is open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday and 10-3pm on the weekends.
We are all very much looking forward to being able to welcome our guests this Spring and beyond.
Beachcroft Hotel & Beach Hut Suites
- Hand sanitiser in the lobby, staff room, reception desk and restaurant entrance.
- Protective Screen at reception.
- Online Check in to reduce physical contact.
- Regular sanitising of all high contact areas including handles and hand rails.
- Breakfast buffet now removed and served from the kitchen.
- Housekeepers to wear gloves when servicing rooms.
- All in room high contact areas such as remotes and phones wiped with alcohol wipes.
- Restaurant tables separated to provide customers with a comfortable dining
- Frequent checks on team for personal hygiene and insistence on regular hand
- Beach Hut check ins available to avoid the main hotel reception.
- In-room dining service is also available.
- Decorative pillows & throws removed from beds.
- Mini bar (where appplicable) items refreshed for each guest.
Adjustment to cancellation policy, offering a flexible 24 hours for all individual bookings.
For all existing bookings that have been pre paid, these can be postponed to a later date.
Please speak to reception to discuss.