Here at the Beachcroft Hotel & Beach Hut Suites we have been exercising extreme caution with the measures recently put in place, ensuring the hotel continues to provide a safe and well managed experience for all our visiting guests.
The Beachcroft structure, restaurant size lend themselves perfectly to providing a socially distanced break away. The management have various risk assessments to ensure our property remains COVID secure, including the introduction of various initiatives and changes to our processes outlined in our 13 point plan.
Some of the measures adopted to ensure guest safety and enjoyment include;
Communication being sent directly to guests prior to arrival outlining our safety measures and offering the opportunity to check in prior to arrival online, should guests be unable to complete an online check in our reception desk has been screened with Perspex.
We have staggered queuing on arrival along with entrance into the restaurant & bar with tables being adequately spaced and various options for in room dining should guests feel more comfortable. Disposable menus are available should any guest wish to pre-order prior to any meal.
Stations located around the building including on arrival to the hotel ensure all staff and guests can continue to maintain good levels of hygiene minimising the risks of contamination through touch points.
All our staff are required to sign in completing a brief questionnaire prior to commencing their work, with hand sanitizing stations set up in all staff areas. All
staff will be required to wear masks and gloves whilst working on site.
Housekeeping have received training to minimize risks of infection and are provided with masks, gloves and aprons up on commencing work, the team have all completed a refresher course with regards to maintaining the very best levels of hygiene, focussing on all in room high touch points such as remote controls, light switches, taps and handles. As much as possible communal doors will be open from 07:30-22:30 with all communal door handles sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day. As an extra precaution the housekeeping team have also removed the decorative cushions and throws from all rooms. We are requesting
all guests to advise reception should they wish for their rooms to be serviced throughout a stay with us.
Please be assured the team are all extremely excited with the possibility of welcoming back guests and are looking forward to using their training and applying the updated procedures for the comfort and peace of mind for all our customers. Please also rest assured that the majority of processes including payments, ordering and general queries can be completed over the phone should you feel more comfortable.
We are all very much looking forward to being able to welcome our guests back safely to the Beachcroft Hotel and Beach Hut Suites. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Beahcroft Hotel & Beach Hut Suites
- Hand sanitiser in the lobby, staff room, reception desk and restaurant entrance.
- Protective Screen at reception.
- Online Check in to reduce physical contact.
- Regular sanitising of all high contact areas including handles and hand rails.
- Breakfast buffet now removed and served from the kitchen.
- Housekeepers to wear gloves when servicing rooms.
- All in room high contact areas such as remotes and phones wiped with alcohol wipes.
- Restaurant tables separated to provide customers with a comfortable dining
- Frequent checks on team for personal hygiene and insistence on regular hand
- Beach Hut check ins available to avoid the main hotel reception.
- In-room dining service is also available.
- Decorative pillows & throws removed from beds.
- Mini bar (where appplicable) items refreshed for each guest.
Adjustment to cancellation policy, offering a flexible 24 hours for all individual bookings.
For all existing bookings that have been pre paid, these can be postponed to a later date.
Please speak to reception to discuss.