The Best Western Beachcroft Hotel is at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Felpham, with stunning views looking out over the English channel.
We offer a high standard of double, twin and family rooms. We have 36 ensuite rooms with either shower over a bath or walk in showers. A luxury Penthouse on the second floor of the hotel. Plus four self contained Beach Hut Suites, each with un-interrupted seaviews and private terraces.
We aim to provide the highest standard of accommodation and service and encourage this ethos through extensive staff training.
- For assistance prior to your arrival, please contact our team on 01243 827142 or [email protected]
- We are only five minutes from Bognor Regis station by local taxi cab (Yellow Star 01243 828282 ‘recommended’)
- Signposted from the A29 in both directions, follow the signs to Felpham Village and ‘Brown Bed’ signs until you see the Beachcroft Hotel sign.
- We have a local bus stop at the end of Sea Road which travels from Bognor Regis town centre every 15 Minutes (Star 1, 2)
- We have a small mobility shop located in the village, who can arrange delivery of motorized scooters for hire whilst you are staying with us.
- Our hotel website will have much more information, including adaptions for those guests using audio based web browsers.
- Access to the hotel is all on one level, with one small access ramp to the main building. We do not have a lift at the hotel, however we do have some rooms on the ground floor of the hotel. Unfortunately at present the ground floor rooms are not suitable for guests with severe mobility restraints.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- We do have car parking here at the hotel and have space for 30 cars. Each Beach Hut suite has private parking adjacent to the main hotel, directly outside each Beach Hut, there is also an electric car charging point. All guests should use the main hotel entrance located on Clyde Road.
- There are two clearly marked disabled (Blue Badge) spaces located at the closest point to the entrance.
• In the event that the hotel car park becomes full, there are two free public car parks within two/three minutes walking distance and both the side roads at the front and back of the hotel have no parking restrictions.
- Assistance can be obtained from the car park to your room by contacting reception
- The car park is pebbled and may cause some minor problems to guests using wheelchairs, however the blue badge bays adjoin the block paving walkways for ease of access. There is also a block paved pathway leading on to the public highway.
- There is also a bike rack located to the right of the hotel entrance for any guests traveling by bike.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- There is only one small ramp to the entrance of the hotel
- The front desk is immediately in front of you when entering the main entrance of the hotel. The desk is 110 cm in height and is spot lighted.
- There are a number of sitting areas in the reception/lounge area for comfort of our guests along with a complimentary daily newspaper and local magazines.
- There is plenty of natural light in the main reception area and vending snacks, tea & coffee are available for your enjoyment
- Up on check in reception will inform guests of all relevant information and issue guests with one key card per room. Additional key cards to guest rooms can be made available up on request.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- Unfortunately there is no lift at the hotel, however there are 6 ground floor rooms.
- The hotel is based over three floors (Ground, First & Second) All rooms and public areas are carpeted throughout. Unfortunately due to the character of our building we do have narrow stair cases.
- All rooms are ensuite and we have a ladies & gents facility on the ground floor, with one small step which is highlighted by a brass nose.
We also have baby changing facilities in the ladies toilets.
- All the exits and rooms are very well sign posted from reception and all hallways/corridors
- There is a local initiative ‘Flex on the Beach’ which provides guests with a training circuit and is located less than 1 mile from the hotel.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- We have one cosy sitting area in the hotel which can accommodate up to 16 guests, where we can provide guests with Tea/Coffee and a selection of other light refreshments.
- There are two toilet facilities on the ground floor, located to the left of the main reception area. There is on small step leading to the toilets, this is highlighted by a brass nose.
- The ladies facility is part carpeted and the gents facility is fully tiled. Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Bar area, Take Away & Cafe
- Breakfast and dinner are served in the Tamarisk restaurant, which is a bright spacious restaurant with a unique character
- Breakfast set up includes a breakfast buffet starter, juices, yoghurts, pastries, fresh fruit and cereal. We also offer a plated cooked breakfast, including full English or a variety of, Scottish kippers, home cooked ham and cheese or porridge.
- Dinner is a full a la carte service and we offer a full three course meal including coffee for a set price. This is discounted if booked at the time of booking.
- We also offer a more relaxed style Bistro which serves more traditional ‘home cooked’ meals such as Sausages & Chips, Steak & Kidney Pie, Fish & Chips etc. The Bistro area is an extension of the main bar and has a large television which allows guests to view news and sports.There is one step into the Tamarisk restaurant which is highlighted in white, with appropriate signage. All guests are allocated tables by our restaurant manager and are asked to wait to be seated.
- We also provide a packed lunch option for guests who require lunch to take away. We ask that guests contact reception by 8pm the day before lunch is required. Lunches can be collected from reception from 8am on the day.
- We do have an in house laundry service. Please allow between 1-2 working days for turn around. Laundry is completed by hotel staff only.
- There is one coin operated launderette which is located two minutes from the hotel. Change and directions can be obtained from the reception desk.
- We have an indoor heated swimming pool which is 4ft in depth throughout and approx 9x5m. The pool is free of charge to hotel residents and open between 07:15 – 09:30. We also provide guests with towels.
We have a beachfront garden where guests can enjoy a peaceful setting and view the sea from our raised terrace. There are a series of slopes to the garden which are highlighted and appropriate signage is visible. There are three steps to our beachfront terrace.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting
- We have three spacious conference rooms available, which must be booked prior to use.
- Our Tamarisk suite is available for use, which offers a naturally bright, accommodating space. The Tamarisk suite is capable of holding up to 90 guests theatre style.
- Our Pebble suite is also a naturally bright space and offers a smaller more intimate meeting facility. The Pebble suite is capable of holding up to 20 guests theatre style.
- Our Cottage suite is a unique private conference space and offers accommodation for up to 25 guests theatre style. Unfortunately the Cottage suite does not benefit from natural day light. Although does have plenty of bright lighting.
- There is plenty of free car parking at the hotel (30 spaces) there are also two public car parks located two minutes from the hotel which are free of charge.
- The toilet facilities are on the ground floor of the hotel and located within easy reach of the conference facility. There is one small step to the facilities which is highlighted with a brass nose.
- We also offer complimentary equipment hire with all inclusive daily delegate rates.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
- We have 36 ensuite bedrooms and most of which have Sea Views, our luxury two bedroom Penthouse & the Superb Beach Hut Suites. We do not have a lift at the hotel and the rooms are located on three different floors. (Ground, first and second) We do have six rooms on the ground floor. However do not as yet provide provisions for any guests who have severe mobility restraints. We are happy to recommend alternative accommodation close by who are fully equipped with rooms for less able guests.
- Our Beach Hut Suites, are located just above ground level, with four steps allowing guests to the main door, four steps taking guests into the private lounge and a further small half stair case taking guests up to the mezzanine level bedroom.
- All rooms have Tea & Coffee making facilities, televisions, Iron & Ironing Board, Electric Fans, Bottled water on arrival. Our Beach Hut Suites also boast Nespresso machines, Smeg fridges complete with complimentary rose wine, soft drinks and fresh milk. There is also sloe gin for guests to enjoy when they arrive
- All rooms have fire evacuation plans and diagrams on the backs of the doors.
- Twin, Double, Family & Single occupancy, Beach Hut Suites for two adults and two children, plus our luxury Penthouse which can accommodate up to six guests.
- All bedrooms are fitted with electronic locking devices. All rooms also have secondary locking devices and security chains. The Beach Hut Suites have manual keys for access
- Family room windows are lockable if required
- Limited room service provisions are available between 12:00 – 22:00 daily
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC
- All bathrooms are either shower over baths or shower cubicles
- Complimentary toiletries are provided in each guest room
- A shower chair is available from reception
- We are a non-smoking hotel
- From time to time we do host private functions at the hotel and can occasionally hold discos until 00:00
Address: Beachcroft Hotel & Beach Hut Suites Clyde Road Felpham
Telephone: 01243 827142
Fax: 01243 863500
Email: [email protected]
Hours of operation: 24hrs – Reception 07:00 – 21:30
- We do have future plans to develop the car park to allow more free parking for our guests
- We also have plans to develop some disabled accommodation within a 6 bedroom development for which we are currently seeking planning permission for.
- The hotel is also seeking planning permission for purpose built disabled toilet.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you
have any comments please phone 01243827142 or email